Are you are looking for the best Digital Marketing Course online to start your journey as a Digital Marketer ?
Then this blog is for your, read on!
I started studying Digital Marketing in 2019 , in the beginning i was so confused seeing so much content available online and so many institutes providing digital marketing certification courses. It took me almost 3-4 months to figure out the best approach to learn digital marketing. I wasted a lot of time as i was trying to read everything available however it needs the specific approach. For the overview of Digital Marketing click here
With my experience i decided to pen down the top 5 courses to avoid any confusion. I will also mention the links.
- Google Digital Garage – Fundamentals of Digital Marketing : Google is offering a Free Digital Marketing Course which is one best online course in the Google Digital Garage. It’s a great opportunity for all of you to learn from Google and get certified in the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
- Google Digital Garage
Online Course Detail:
- Modules: 26
- Hours: 40
- Level: Beginner
- Cost: Free
Digital Marketing Course Benefits:
- Free of Cost
- Open to Everyone
- Authentic Digital Marketing Certification from Google
- A badge is a digital recognition that you’ll receive when you successfully complete a module in The Digital Garage.
- No Nationality Restrictions
- No Academic Restrictions
2. SEMRUSH ACADEMY – This is the best online free course if you want to learn SEO. All courses will provide a free certifications
I preferred taking below courses with Greg Gifford. These sessions are very informative and interesting and i bet you will not get bored or lose interest even for a minute 🙂 Greg is amazing
- SEO Fundamentals – 31 lessons , 4 hrs
- Keyword Research – 8 lessons , 1 hrs
- Backlink Management – 7 lessons , 1 hrs
- Mobile SEO – 7 lessons , 1 hrs
- Local SEO – 10 lessons, 1 hrs
3. HubSpot Academy – HubSpot Academy is the worldwide leader in free online training for inbound marketing, social media, email marketing Specialize in comprehensive certifications, singular topic courses, and bite-sized lessons for professionals looking to grow their career and business.
I took the social media marketing certification course :
Lessons – 8 , 4 hrs
4. Linkedin Masterclass from Vaibhav Sisinty : 6-Step Blueprint which is designed to create a brand awareness and generate leads without sending a single message to anyone on LinkedIn. The Advanced Profile Optimisation Strategies.
Duration – 5 days
Course fee – 499 INR
5. Digital Deepak Internship program – Last but not the least Digital Deepak Internship program is one point solution if you want to learn and implement at the same time.
Deepak Kanakaraju, usually known as “Digital Deepak” is a Blogger, Speaker & Trainer in the Digital Marketing field. He has more than 10 years experience in Digital Marketing and is the co-founder of PixelTrack Digital. He blogs about digital marketing at DigitalDeepak.com.
The Internship program covers all basics of digital marketing and gives you the knowledge about tools and tactics. Each and every session will give the in depth knowledge of the topic. The team will help you to complete the assignments as well. I would say the kind of knowledge you will get from this course will immediately start your career as a digital marketer. You will surely not regret spending on the course however the program is designed in such a way that you are paid for doing your own assignments … isn’t great ! 🙂
Duration – 4 months
Course fee – 15000 ( might vary )
To know more about Digital Deepak and Internship program click here
I am sure if you will go step by step and do all these courses you will have no confusion and will kick start your career in Digital Marketing.
Now that we are living with new normal, digital marketing is a promising career options for everyone including students , professionals who are inspired to diversify or even housewives
To know about online career options for passive income read
If you like the article and information provided please like and leave a comment 🙂